Our name says it all! We sell resale and give the profits away! Here’s just some of the many things we have done in a little more than 6 short years:
- we have given almost $82,000 to our 4 nonprofit recipient organizations
- We have provided music/dance scholarships to 29 local students over the past 4 years. Total dollar amount given so far as scholarships is about $20,000
- Provided employment to 22 people over the past 5 years
- Provided great bargains for our many customers ( many items at yardsale prices)
- Given away thousands of dollars’ worth of store credit to our customers as they have earned stamps and filled up their Giving Cards!
- Donated about 200 coats to Robert Taylor Elementary this past winter
- Assisted St. Timothy’s Episcopal church in providing shoes, blankets, and coats to the homeless
The mission of the Giving Store is to help those in need by giving a hand up not a handout. We give all our profits to organizations that help improve the lives of the disadvantaged and assist them in getting back on their feet.
We have something for everyone and every budget. Whether you’re looking for a casual outfit, or a formal evening gown, chances are you’ll find it here. This is a great place to make your first stop before going to an overcrowded, overpriced mall or another thrift store! Our inventory is constantly rotating so please come in and see our newest arrivals.
Enroll to receive our email newsletter! Discount coupons (which will be in certain emails we send), and notice of specials and fun shopping events will be listed in the newsletters! We send a monthly email that will tell you about discounts and special offers & upcoming sales. We also announce events on our Facebook page!
274 East Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89015 * 702-565-4483